Dr. Matt Herber received his first dose of the vaccine shortly before Christmas. (Photo/submitted) MacKenzie Apland | Staff Intern Dr. Matt Herber is a Family Physician at Avera in Dell Rapids. He is married to Tracy Herber and has three kids, Max, Emy, and Gus. Dr. Herber received his COVID vaccination on Tuesday, December 22….
Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Independence Day celebration rules and safety guidelines to review
- St. Mary renovation update
- Driver’s Education in full swing for Dell Rapids
- New train cars in Dell Rapids
- Band and chorus to travel to Washington D.C.
- City Pool up and running for summer
- Haven keeps school-aged children busy this summer
- Dells Rapids Legion wins big after Break
- Dell Rapids 14U Baseball teams split in league games
- Madison Gold scores late runs in win over Dell Rapids 16U
- PBR scores win over Crofton
- Mudcats walk-off Alexandria in the Cornbelt League / Sunshine League Showdown