Zoey Hilmoe | Staff Intern 20 years after devastation struck our country, most adults can remember where they were when news struck about the terrorist attack of September 11, 2001. Below are some of the memories that are still with locals today, 20 years later. “I remember I was taking care of my son Tanner…
- St Mary Catholic School Carnival and auction celebrates 50 years!
- The battle of wits
- Will this year’s snow-pack lead to spring flooding?
- Who will find the eggs?
- Get ready to hop into the annual egg hunt
- Mavis King
- Betty J. Watson
- Getting ready to dance the night away
- Dell Rapids Co-Op prepares for seasons
- The importance of National Agriculture Week
- Getting assistance with conservation needs
- All-Conference Teams announced