Tammy Chamley | Editor Independence Day is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. According to Wikipedia, The Continental Congress declared that the 13 American Colonies were no longer subject to the monarch of Britain, King George III, and were now united, free, and independent states. The Congress had…
Fire Safety this Independence Day
- Rolling into new adventures
- Funding for private education: Is it in South Dakota’s future?
- Rise by lifting others through Christian service
- Bogeys FORE Boosters!
- Get to know your DRPS School Board: Paula Harvey
- Baker joins staff at DRPS
- Hettinger to join Cardinals at St. Mary
- Pickelman to teach at St. Mary
- Gilbert to be on staff for St. Mary
- John Hegge
- Lois “Sue” Miller
- LaVonne Miller