(Photo/Google Maps) Tammy Chamley | Editor A secured perimeter was put into place for the Dell Rapids schools this month due to a suspicious man entering St. Mary Church and also an incident of an 11-year-old boy being approached. A secured perimeter is put into effect when something is happening in the community and the…
Do you know your neighbor?
- Shopping Guide – 2.27.24
- On their way to State
- Community Garden hosts meal fundraiser
- Camping season is coming!
- Auditor briefs county commissioners on past year’s work by her office
- The Wooden Nickel to host meat raffles in Spring
- Governor Noem now accepting applications for summer interns
- SDSU Extension hosting conference for women in agriculture March 1-2
- Lonnie D. Johnson
- A Face Unfazed
- Week 6 2024 South Dakota Legislature Report
- Week 6 of Legislative Session