By Dan Ahlers Last week President Trump announced changes to the SNAP (food stamp) program that would cut funding by 4.2B over the next 5 years. It’s an old story. The rationale by opponents to these programs perpetuate the notion that people on assistance are freeloaders. As a state legislator, I have heard this argument…
Do The Right Thing. Feed Everyone.
- Shopping Guide – 2.27.24
- On their way to State
- Community Garden hosts meal fundraiser
- Camping season is coming!
- Auditor briefs county commissioners on past year’s work by her office
- The Wooden Nickel to host meat raffles in Spring
- Governor Noem now accepting applications for summer interns
- SDSU Extension hosting conference for women in agriculture March 1-2
- Lonnie D. Johnson
- A Face Unfazed
- Week 6 2024 South Dakota Legislature Report
- Week 6 of Legislative Session